Frank's Tuesday Morning Hangover April 7, 2009

I’m really pissed off.

Let me start by admitting that I’ve got some Italian blood in me, but I’m pissed off as an American, not as an American of Italian descent.

How can The ONE justify sending the Italian people $50,000 in relief aid after they just suffered one of their greatest tragedies of the last several hundred years? Better yet, how can He (I'm being facetious by granting him deity status, by the way) offer up this pittance in the wake of his pledge of $900,000,000 to the Palestinian Authority?? Saying that this is a slap in the face of the Italian people would be like saying that there’s some water behind the Hoover Dam.

When I’m disgusted with a waiter’s service to my family during a night out I might tip him a quarter. I don’t want him to think that I just forgot to tip, I want him to KNOW, deep in his heart, that I have a really crappy opinion of him and everything about him.

Is this how The ONE sees the Italian people and government? On the heels of his show of disdain towards our brothers and sisters the Brits it’s not hard to pick up a trend.

More to the other point, how much of the $900,000,000 given to the Palestinians will be spent recruiting suicide bombers destined to wipe out kindergartens and old folks’ homes?

I’ll bet you $49,999 that it’ll be more than $50K.

Real men don’t tweet.

If you’re a guy who uses Twitter you need to turn in your nad sac post haste. How can a guy tell another guy that he’s “tweeting” every time he hits his blackberry? Besides that, who has so much damned hubris that they think that their life is important enough to keep everyone abreast of their happenings every couple of minutes?

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to update my Myspace page. I’m changing my mood from “angry” to “really pissed”.

Back to my Italian heritage for a second – is it wrong that I claim to be Irish whenever Nancy Pelosi puts her foot in her mouth?

I’m starting to know how St. Peter felt on Good Friday with that whole “I don’t know this Jesus character” thingie.

From the files of too little too late – isn’t it nice to know that Attorney General Eric Holder thinks that former Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens “did not receive a fair trial” and that U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan thinks that "his trial was like no other instance of mishandling and misconduct that he’s witnessed In nearly 25 years on the bench”?

The Democratic Party and newly elected Senator Mark Begich of the great state of Alaska send their condolences Senator Stevens.

I’m sure that that helps take the sting out…

Please email me with any requests for my wisdom, but never forget to send hate mail and other negativity to ScrewYourselfWith@Chainsaw.com

Comments (0)